D&RG Business Car C
For a history of Business car C and how the Ridgway Railroad Museum acquired the car Click here. The following photos show the cars arrival in Ridgway and the progress we are making in restoring this car to its original business car configuration.
1) April 28, 2011. The following six photos show the arrival of the car in Ridgway.
2) May 14, 2011. Sheet metal added to the north side roof to seal the car against the weather.
3) June 11, 2013. The old siding removed from the north side of the car.
4) June 12, 2013. Damage to side sill on the north repaired with a steel plate.
5) June 13, 2013. New siding on north side and holes cut for doors and windows.
All rights to materials, text, and images attributed to other sources are reserved to those sources. Unauthorized use or reproduction of any these materials, text and images without the express written permission of the owners is strictly prohibited.